Spread the Sickness Rift Challenge

image.png

So how do you do this challenge? Cause I just played two games as plague both in which survivors got injured status from vile purge... I even downed them after they were injured?

What am I doing wrong? I am going to assume I am misunderstanding the challenge...

EDIT: To anyone who finds this... BHVR can't spell... Its supposed to be **Corrupt Purge** not **Vile Purge**

Comments

  • @mouse0270 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3Q39Z1VRAEAU/image.png

    So how do you do this challenge? Cause I just played two games as plague both in which survivors got injured status from vile purge... I even downed them after they were injured?

    What am I doing wrong? I am going to assume I am misunderstanding the challenge...

    Have you tried to puke on them and then injure them?

    Might be that way to get it maybe?

    Been away for 2,5 months so I'm not there yet to test it

  • I got it by injuring/downing survivors 6 times with Corrupt Purge.

  • I think you can do this by just getting survivors to full infection 6 times. So that will require you to infect all 4, have at least 2 cleanse, and then re-infect those 2. Might want to bring thanatophobia if you have it, since that will encourage cleansing

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I got it by injuring/downing survivors 6 times with Corrupt Purge.

    OMG if it is Corrupt instead of Vile I am going to fly the BHVR headquarters and slap the ######### outta of someone

    To be clear... This am not seriously going to slap someone at BHVR... maybe just curse at them alot.

  • @musstang62 said:

    I think you can do this by just getting survivors to full infection 6 times. So that will require you to infect all 4, have at least 2 cleanse, and then re-infect those 2. Might want to bring thanatophobia if you have it, since that will encourage cleansing

    It can't be that, I've play 4 games now and thats all I've been doing... So its gotta be something else.

  • @mouse0270 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2228985#Comment_2228985

    It can't be that, I've play 4 games now and thats all I've been doing... So its gotta be something else.

    Just checked the archives again - my bad, think I mixed this up with the other challenge that was for getting 4 survivors to max infection. I agree with TragicSolitude, it's probably just getting 6 hits with corrupt purge and that's a typo in the description. You could bring double apple addons to make that pretty easy

  • @mouse0270 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2228945#Comment_2228945

    OMG if it is Corrupt instead of Vile I am going to fly the BHVR headquarters and slap the ######### outta of someone

    It's corrupt. The challenge description has already been confirmed wrong. I got it done with iridescent seal.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2228987#Comment_2228987

    It's corrupt. The challenge description has already been confirmed wrong. I got it done with iridescent seal.

    How was this not fixed? God this is stupid. Spent two hours doing a challenge on a killer I have no perks on because BHVR can't spell?

  • @musstang62 said:

    I think you can do this by just getting survivors to full infection 6 times. So that will require you to infect all 4, have at least 2 cleanse, and then re-infect those 2. Might want to bring thanatophobia if you have it, since that will encourage cleansing

    Personally i would bring blood echo on her.

    Almost every survivor is running a exhaustion perk and the my always really want to keep it.

    So it will force them to cleanse to be not injured when a survivor is being hooked😉

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2228985#Comment_2228985

    Personally i would bring blood echo on her.

    Almost every survivor is running a exhaustion perk and the my always really want to keep it.

    So it will force them to cleanse to be not injured when a survivor is being hooked😉

    I got like a page of perks man... I don't play plague. lol