To all the banned players
Just wanted to know what you would all be up to while taking a vacation during the halloween event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need time to think about what they have done, Son.
Maybe they will see the light.
To be honest, unless they're punished with more than 2 weeks, they'll still get to play during the event. It's 13 days long in total.
Is the new ban system for console going to be implemented when the event starts? I thought it was going to be released in December with the console optimization patch.
Uh.. What? Lol. I have an alt account. My wife has a legacy account. I can still play right now, if I want to. I am enjoying my vacation. I chuckled a bit from the post. Why am I explaining myself to an obvious troll that lives on this forum 🧐.
While i see the humour in this thread I also see how this could be seen as a flame bait thread. It's like asking someone how they feel about being cheated on. You're just going to rile people up.
Civ 5?
Depends on how many offenses they've had. First offense(talking any offense) is only a week ban and 2nd is two I think they said. So technically even second offense you might be able to get something from the event. Just going to have to buckle down. Third or fourth you're SOL since third is 4 weeks and fourth is permanent.
Burn!
If anybody takes his time off for playing DBD then I think he has more issues.
It is not. The game wants you to drink water and eat food every 10 seconds.
But a mod to tweak it on top of it makes it great.
Here's a link for all the banned players https://www.twitch.tv/ Enjoy!