Is it time for DCs to count as Kills for challenges and dailies?
Is it time for DCs to count as Kills for challenges and dailies?
Is it time for DCs to count as Kills for challenges and dailies?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imo dcs should count as kill, but its not really important.
Honestly, I just want a DC to count as one hook for my BBQ.
Everything else I could take it or leave it. Just let me have my BBQ token if some jerk is gonna DC
DC`s right now count as Brutallity points, just 650, I think that a DC should give all the sacrifice points + 3 hooks points, and the point of it being not a kill is what pisses most players when they are trying to do the adept of any killer, so yes in my opinion they should count as a kill or a sacrifice.
The fact that it denies certain perks and achievos, I'd say yes.
When I play Survivor, I can very easily tell if a Killer is going for adept based on what I observe. I'm not the best player by a long shot, so I know others can as well. I have seen people DC just to deny them the adept if they start doing well, which is already nuts considering that Adept can be so hard to get with some Killers. The fact that Survivor can choose to eat a small penalty in order to deny someone an accomplishment is rather bizarre to me.
Same goes for denying hooks for BBQ or Devour Hope. Same goes for hatch finishes. In the very least, it should count as hooks for those purposes. I understand that some people DC for other reasons, and it may seem like it would unreasonably buff the Killer in certain scenarios, but that doesn't make it fair that someone can go watch youtube for 5 minutes to deny a Killer their perks or achievements.
Yes for 3 hooksi
For adept challenges it does
I mean, I dont think DC's ever should count as kills. It's too easy, free and 0 effort while already giving you a benefit where 1 survivor has disappeared as if he were killed. Add on to the fact that there are perks that rely on kills and dont activate on DC's, because again, it's too easy and free.
Now, what they should do, is do the same they do on DBD mobile: add in an AI player instead. At least an AI will unhook where some teammates might not, which is a huge improvement for solo queue. An AI player will work on gens where a Blendette would self-care in the corner of the map, again, an improvement. An AI player will heal you if you need a heal instead of ignoring you, again, an improvement.
Even if the AI drops pallets faster, even if the AI is terrible at looping, at least the AI is still there, aiding the survivors.
Yh i know that it is annoying for adept or challenges. What i meant with not really important is that adept etc are less important than game health, balancing etc. So it would be a nice chance but the game is playable without it.
Yes, I think they should count as a kill. I uderstand the POV where you don't want to incentivize players to take the game hostage so everyone DCs and it counts as a victory for them, but so many people DC. When you're trying to do a killer challenge, you can get into a situation where you lose a bunch of games and then, as soon as you start to win one, the person you just downed DCs so you can't get a kill off them.
This!
the leavers penalty should count for twice as much as a kill for killers, and as an escape for survivors (in turns of points)
Ruining four other peoples experiences is obnoxious, so at least reward them with something worth the time the game was played.