Struggle with Decisive Strike?

Does anyone else struggle with it?? When I'm being picked up my game goes a bit laggy/slow so it makes it nearly impossible for me to hit it :(

Comments

  • I'm terrible at hitting most small skillchecks god forbid a killer uses overcharge

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm terrible at hitting most small skillchecks god forbid a killer uses overcharge

    Or going against an anti skillcheck doctor

  • I can't hit the skill check for crap. I've missed it more times than not when I've tried equipping DS.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I can't hit the skill check for crap. I've missed it more times than not when I've tried equipping DS.

    Same!! At this point DS is just a waste of a perk slot for me

  • I struggle with it in the sense that a couple times I've hit it (or at least it looks like it did) but nothing happened.

  • @eleventbh said:

    I struggle with it in the sense that a couple times I've hit it (or at least it looks like it did) but nothing happened.

    Yeah I'll hit it right in the middle but it doesn't count it for some reason