Nemesis Grab
So is it just me, or is anybody else noticing that Nemesis doesn't appear to have a grab (interrupt) animation? In practice matches, I tried tapping my basic attack to grab someone off a gen, and he just punches them. He doesn't appear to have a grab animation. Am I insane, or can anyone else confirm this? I don't believe I'm doing it wrong.
Comments
I think it's just one of those "pretty good job so far" moments. I don't even remember the last time grab animation worked properly for me. I should've grabbed dozens of survivors on gens, in slow vaults, in unhook animation, yet it works out only in one attempt in a million. All the other times the grab animation just lags through and the survivor happily runs away, while mocking you for your bad luck. If you are lucky, you will just get an M1 attack instead, but only if you are lucky. Just wait until they finally fix this crap. Maybe by 2029 we will see reliable grabs once again, who knows...
I don't think I ever got a chance to grab anyone off of anything as Nemesis so you might be right.
Does any killer have grab animations anymore? If I didn't know better I'd think the mechanic was removed altogether.
It's probably because of how different his carry animation is.
Every other Killer put Survivors over their shoulder, but Nemesis puts them under his arm.
I'd guess the devs are still creating a unique animation set for him, since he can't use the ones other Killers use.
I'd hope grabbing isn't just going to be impossible for him.