Why is every pallet safe on The Game??
I get it, there are barely any windows but holy #########, is very pallet a God pallet. Who said yes, let’s go through with all these pallets. This map wasn’t even like this before, is something going to be done about it?
Then there’s Azarov’s, where the map has a lot of dead zones.
Comments
Consequences of a failure we like to call "The Realm Beyond", which destroys what we love while failing to address actual issues.
Played that map recently where not a single pallet spawned. It’s either too many or none, it seems. Hell of a glitch.
I always drop the pallet that traps me in a corner and screws me over. 😂
Because every second pallet in The Game is actually a dead end.
Maybe the killer has mercy if you slowvault into him. Its always funny if someone uses this pallet.
Not really. There are some rooms on the lower floor where you cant get out if the killer doesnt break a wall, but most of the time you can easily reach another pallet.
So far that hasn't been case. Think I'm just going to go face the corner for now on because I'm dumb enough to keep doing it. 😂
Devs wanna give survivors safe maps and then they can finish gens and escape
Because there's like 3 windows and nothing else
Once the pallets are gone, 80% of the map is a deadzone
the game sucks for both sides, horrible realm beyond, the rest are great but this, just sucks
Smart survivors finishing gens before dead zone. And then they escaping safely. Sorry but that is worst map for killer and yes worse than Haddonfield. When i play on this map game is like that:
Chase survivor, break pallet, chase survivor again + break next pallet etc. Break pallet simulator, survivors have so much good pallets on this map and good SWF teams never will lose on this map.
Oh yeah, It's an awful map
But the pallets are basically all the map has, once they're gone that's it.
There's 1 strong window on the whole map which is the machine drop down thing.
That's why I believe the devs put so many pallets everywhere, because survivors would have nothing else otherwise. I'm just making assumptions but it's the only logical explanation I can think of
Yes i know reason of so much pallets. But there is really so much pallets. For balance 7 8 of them have to go seriously. Even so bad survivors are playing like pro on this map. Because drop pallet and spam shift + w is not hard. And while you doing this others doing gens. And as killer you have to break pallet because if you wont, survivors will use this pallet again and most pallet god tier. So if you do not break, they will loop you around. I hate that map so much seriously.
I will say from my experience, the killer does have some advantages on this map to a certain degree. Gens are really clustered together for the most part, blood is really easy to see, totems are decently hidden and like someone mentioned there's a lot of deadends you can box survivors into
It's survivor sided though, I don't think that's a point of contention. I'd rather go on Game than Haddonfield
I thinking different. I seriously will go Haddonfield, if i can ignore the Game map. Haddonfield is also hard but only houses are safe, on Haddonfield not so much pallets. So with mindgames i can take survivors down. But the Game... Drop pallet and keep run.
To each their own!
I prefer the Game because Haddonfield has giant hedges/fences that you have to walk around. It has buildings full of god windows and its own fair share of very safe pallets. Not to mention Generators are in different countries to one another unless you get lucky
I really don’t find this much of a problem as killer and n this map. It becomes very dangerous for survivors once many of the pallets are removed, more so than any other map in DBD.
A lot of hit n run, bait and switch to get rid of pallets fast works wonders on this map.
Oh, and it’s also the one map where Blood Favour works like a dream.
Pretty simple, there’s basically no T or L walls except for a couple areas downstairs. There’s barely anywhere to window vault really.
Its annoying for killer but if you get through the pallets quite quickly it’s pretty much dead zoned everywhere
Tbf the map wasn’t exactly good before
haha same
I disagree, to be honest. That map was a paradise for stealth killers, not to mention completely viable for most of the others. Also, it was possible, yet challenging, to survive there without major problems.
Now... you hold W and pre-drop every single safe pallet you come across, and the killer has to deal with that.
Also, there are the visuals. But you know I would return to the old style ASAP if I could, so there is that.
The map still had the same problem before. All pallets were safe and it had 3 windows. Sure there was less but going from 20 to 25 doesn’t make a difference tbh.
Also the map was too dark for its own good making blendette’s or other blends outfits too strong.
Not to mention how enclosed the first floor was causing issues with powers like Billy’s or oni.
It is pretty absurd how many completely unmindgameable pallets there are.
Depending on which killer you play, going from 20 to 25 safe pallets can make a difference.
Stealth tactics are never a problem for Freddy players, especially Old Freddy, so there is that.
On that we agree, Billy and Oni could strong a little bit. But then again, there isn't a map which favours every single killer. At least the Old Game only made it a little complicated for those two.
Probably to compensate for how long it takes survivors to find gens. Dead dawg saloon has the opposite problem, where almost every pallet is unsafe. Hawkins too.
Yes, after 10 finished generators.
Cowshed,Groaning Storehouse,Shelter Woods,Yamaoka Estate,Badham Preschool,Rotten Fields,Father Campbells Chapel
Those maps have still the same problems they had before the update.
Realm Beyond feels like it was only a graphical update.It barely changed anything about problematic elements on those maps,if not made them even worse
Hey! I can think of a couple of unsafe pallets, one upstairs and the other one on the bottom floor. That's 2 out of 30. Just herd the survivors toward those to get a free hit 5head.
The new game is actually much better for these killers since the open area on the first floor allows more free movement
Both maps supporting longer loops. So you can not play on this maps like other maps. Drop 3 4 pallets in one area and keep run around. And you will make killer to break them. And then go to next area and do it again. I have not problem on those maps, just need pratice.
Yes, but it is worse for the others. Not a fair trade, imo.