What are your go-to fun survivor perk builds?

I've been experimenting with smash hit builds, head on builds, and power struggle builds myself, but what do you have fun with?

Comments

  • Autodidact, Solidarity, Empathy and second wind is always fun

  • iron will, resilence,wglf,adrenalin/bt

  • Head on, Quick and quiet, Deception and Inner strength

  • @Jill_Main said:

    Head on, Quick and quiet, Deception and Inner strength

    It was one of my 15 builds over 150 matches. This build was the least effective in result. Or may be I dont know how to use it.

    @C3Tooth said:

    Im finally done doing "1 aspect perk build" challenge, 10 matches per build.

    Build list

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CXI2TE10BM3P/image.png

    Speeder: you gain more speed at all health stage.

    Loner: you can take care of your self and focus.

    Stealth: no one can ever find you.

    Healer: who need healing?

    Detective: you know everything about the realm.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZKHWHDFZCW1P/image.png

    Teacher: buff all other team mate.

    Disruptor: make noise, distract the killer.

    Sluggish:

    Breaker: do everything to save your friend.

    Bond: ICU, UCMe

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NAW0192HQMHK/image.png

    Once: you can use each perk, once.

    Locker: baby Dwight

    Chase: 1sec running is 3sec genning

    Escape artist: I vault, I disappear.

    My default is my fav build.

    Build rating

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M1FE3GRVJMS4/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JDKGT44EP6GO/image.png

    Stats

    General

    My escape rate: 36%

    Kill / escape: 66 / 34

    Gen done rate: 84%

    Hook rate: 62%

    Average hook on 1st death: 5.04 hook

    Slow down

    Usage: 86% killer use some sort of slow down perks

    Slot: 37% of total slot for slow down perks

    Kill rate without any slow down perk: 47%

    Kill rate with 2 or more slow down perks: 69%

    Ruin is the most used slow down perk: 45% of total slow down perk slots.

    Expose

    Usage: 49% killer use some sort of expose perks

    Slot: 9% of total slot for expose perks

    Kill rate without any expose perk: 66%

    Kill rate with 1 or more expose perks: 47%

    Noed is the most used slow down perk: 48% of total expose perk slots.

    Slow down + Expose

    Usage: 26% killer use both slow down & expose perks

    Kill rate without any slow down + expose perk: 43%

    Kill rate with slow down + expose perks: 62%

    I dont count match that survivor DC or afk players. Only matches with all 5 players participating are counted.


    Any mean / Diversion / Red herring / incoming Flash grenade. Are pretty fun if it works.

    ironwill / Quick quiet / Dance with me / Lithe. A true escape artist build.

  • Head on, Deception, Quick N Quiet, Iron Will.

  • @Mistikus said:

    iron will, resilence,wglf,adrenalin/bt

    I get the wglf .... but resilience +iron will is kinda overkill. if you walk faster... to get away... you still leave blood. Iron will is best when going for saves or sprinting+ducking killers... imo. I like these perks. I just usually go either/or with iron will and resilience and add bt or unbreakable..... or even hope and well make it since you will be boosting off unhooking.

  • @wishwon said:

    I've been experimenting with smash hit builds, head on builds, and power struggle builds myself, but what do you have fun with?

    Alert, Object, Second Wind, Well make it

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222086#Comment_2222086

    I get the wglf .... but resilience +iron will is kinda overkill. if you walk faster... to get away... you still leave blood. Iron will is best when going for saves or sprinting+ducking killers... imo. I like these perks. I just usually go either/or with iron will and resilience and add bt or unbreakable..... or even hope and well make it since you will be boosting off unhooking.

    its good build for looping atlest for me

  • I like your build. I run Resilience, Iron Will and Adrenaline too!

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222826#Comment_2222826

    I like your build. I run Resilience, Iron Will and Adrenaline too!

    yeah resilence can save you form bs hits many times with iron will you are albe to mindgame at loops and of corse if you get chases for last 2-3 gens adrenali is really usefull. Try this build out with bl instend of wglf its even better chase build

  • Diversion

    Red Herring

    Deception

    Urban Evasion

  • I have with every survivor other than my main a fun build with the perks i unlocked until lv 40.

    The build i play the most is my nancy build: Head On, Quick and Quiet, Inner Strength, DS. I would switch ds with a totem perk or with IW but i dont have them on nancy.

    Yuis build is also interesting: Breakout, Saboteur, Inner Strength, Mettle of Man.

  • Tenacity, Urban Evasion, Fixated, Sprint burst (crawl fast, crouch fast, walk fast, run fast)

    Open-Handed, Bond, Kindred, Windows of Opportunity (Insane aura build)

  • I wont pretend like I am not going to try it, I just mean for me it kind of felt like they served the same purpose and I gotta have my BP WGLF if solo queued ... so then I only have 1 slot if I used both and I want my adrenaline/deadhard or SB decisive or something :)

  • Kindred, Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Dstrike :))))

  • small game, lithe, WGLF, BT

  • When I do a stun challenge, I go overkill.

    1. DS

    2. Head on

    3. Power Struggle

    4. Quick'n Quiet

    + Flashlight

    Be sure to throw as many pallets on the Killer as possible and stun the living sh** out of the Killer with the Perks.