Am i the only one who likes the RPD?

To be fair i love that its so big and i can scratched mirror Myers all of them in those tight corridors.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But i wont be happy to get it if im any other killer.If im a survivor and im facing a good Ghostface i will probably ######### my pants.

Also there was a guy who said that they would cut the map into two maps altogether which i hope is not happening.

It will loose its charm pretty quick.

Comments

  • I like them, they tend to be one of the more level headed police departments.

  • The map is beatiful and amazing visually, but in terms of gameplay is garbage, for all the survivors and for some killers: blight, hillbilly, oni, clown, legion and nurse. The other indoor ones: hawkins, midwich and lery are better designed.

  • @Gladonos said:

    I like them, they tend to be one of the more level headed police departments.

    They seem to have something against zombies though

  • Also yes I love the map. Legit might exclusively use map offerings to go there as often as possible

  • I loved the map as well, rpd and silent hill are currently my favorites.

  • It's very awesome looking, but it was meticulously designed for Resident Evil.. not Dead by Daylight. Why would you copy it 1 for 1 when the game is completely different? Sure it's cool, but the map sucks. They could've been creative with merging the setting/atmosphere of RE and a proper map of DBD.

    Then again the devs don't care about balance, they just think it's cool.

  • @lucid4444 said:

    It's very awesome looking, but it was meticulously designed for Resident Evil.. not Dead by Daylight. Why would you copy it 1 for 1 when the game is completely different? Sure it's cool, but the map sucks. They could've been creative with merging the setting/atmosphere of RE and a proper map of DBD.

    Then again the devs don't care about balance, they just think it's cool.

    I don't know.Maybe Capcom forced them?

  • Possibly, but why? Most of my reasoning comes from how proud they were of recreating the 'classic map' nearly identically

  • It looks cool. I'm on console so will need to see how it is myself in a game once it goes live.

  • The map looks soooo good. I had forgotten how much of a maze it is because the last time I was there was when I played the re 2 remake. That was last July, or August.