I’m back!

Thank you.

It was lovely to sign in and read a long string of supportive messages.

Don’t ask what happened. You know it’s against the rules for me to discuss it.

All I will say regarding it is that I let my temper get the better of me, and did the wrong thing. I now know what type of forum responses to 100% ignore from now on.

On a lighter note, what’s everyone most excited for in the RE chapter?

I’m looking forward to experimenting with Bite The Bullet, Rookie Spirit, Resurgence, Counterforce, Hysteria, and Eruption. I’ve already got ideas I want to try with some of these perks.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm so glad your back. I missed you and your clown profile picture.

    I'm also most excited about the perks. They are going to be fun to use and I have thought off some builds around them to use.

    Again great to have you back friendo!!

  • Oi, welcome back king. Here's your crown.

    I'm most excited about Nemesis and the flashbang perk, gonna be hella fun to play with them.

  • Glad to see the No. 1 Clown main back ^^

    Regarding the post, I'm excited for it. I love the map as I love RE2, Leon and Jill both have some good perks, Nemesis looks fun to play and he has some good perks too.

  • Welcome back!

    i am most exited to experiment with the mechanics of Nemesis power, especially the zombies. And playing as Jill, really liked her character when I watched a let’s play of RE 3 remake

  • Well that's 1 person back.

    #FreeTony

  • Hi! Glad to see you around here again :)

    I'm most looking forward to gaining experience with how to play as Nemesis.

    Watched a few gameplay videos and he looks super cool to play as.

  • The King has returned.

  • The king! Good to see you again, my friend. We all missed you.

    Edit: I am excited about Nemesis. Another killer to go against is always nice, adds a little variety to the endless wave of Nurse and Spirit (at least for a little bit).

  • Wellcome back my Clown buddy :)