Do any Freddy players dream snare the alarm clock??
Title, I bet some people do. Just would like to know if others do the same by any chance.
Title, I bet some people do. Just would like to know if others do the same by any chance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I suppose it can be useful for information, but i dont personally do it you only get 5 snares, and theres a chance a trap like that will not get triggered
With the limited amount of snares and survivors having other ways to wake up, this would be a terrible tactic.
It was an okay-ish tactic to do before his nerf, but 5 snares ain't gonna cut it for that snazz.
I don't think it's a smart strategy to try to interrupt a wake up since it only takes a few seconds. Chasing a survivor after they wake up is even worse since they will have sleep immunity and will be unaffected by your ability.
Only in EGC or when it's about to start with a 1x1 scenario. Being awake is the only win condition for the survivor who has to open the gates.
No because i do not use snares, i use pallets.
I would sometimes do this back when we had 8 snares. But with 5 it's not really worth it. Setting up snares outside of chase is just not that worthwhile anymore.
Not a good tactic, imo. You only have 5 Snares, that should be used carefully. Using them to protecting Clocks is not worth it, not anymore.
๐ NO
I stopped using snares pallets are far more effective for me.