Infected players become zombies?
I've seen this thrown around alot and I think it's a great idea.
Anybody sacrificed while infected to the Entity gets their soul taken up like usual, but then afterwards the body drops to the ground and they're now a zombie. They just wonder around and become a new AI zombie wondering the map. Still can be killed by pallet or Nemesis .
It wouldn't be too hard, just literally take the heads and add the glazed grey eyes to them and your done. Unless you wanna get crazy and make their skin a little more pale/grey.
What do yall think? Maybe tie it to some add ons
Comments
That would be amazing but it would take work and BHVR hates anything more complex than 3m tentacle spike.
I was thinking how cool it would be if there was like a 5% chance that any zombie that spawns could be one of the original survivors instead of a Resident Evil zombie.
Resident Evil Outbreak and File #2 has that mechanic where you can turn into a zombie and hunt down other players when your infection rate reaches 100%. Would be cool to see in DbD but only if you bleed out, or get moried maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsoJiIqR1z8
Yeah… you really think implementing AI for survivor and killer bots as well as zombies for Nemesis power doesn’t require work but creating slight variations of the survivor models/textures would be too much work because that would be too complex?
I would love to come back as a zombie and take revenge on my teammates some games.
No throwing around Survivors like in that video unfortunately, but Nemesis does indeed throw Jill around a lot in their source game, Resident Evil 3.
This is I would like to see of a mori of scp-049. ( if he ever makes it into the game)