So what was the whole FNAF spam in chat for?
So I watched the anniversary stream and I couldn't help but notice when the stream got to the roadmap part, the whole chat was just full of FNAF spam! Did they tease a FNAF chapter and I didn't notice, or was it just a misunderstanding? Personally FNAF would be such an awesome license for me and if they did tease it somehow in the stream, let me know what it was and who you think it will be? 😱
Comments
My guess is, people trying to fake hype for FNAF.
Were you in the stream as well?
i imagine a lot of us were, i was in for the character and gameplay reveals then i dipped since that's all i wanted
Id recommend watching the start of the roadmap section, just to see what im going on about lol!
I started watching quite late, but yes.
I think there was more than just fnaf spam in the chat, the mods must have banned over 2k messages of copy and paste text walls, shrek faces, among us crewmates and some even worse stuff, the chat was just a mess during the livestream
Ahhh i see! Thanks for clearing up lol, i was just confused lol
Speaking of FNAF, I'm really hoping it gets a chapter in DBD next year.
Anyways no, nothing related to FNAF in the stream. There were also people spamming amogus for DBD or something so yeah, a bit of sussy imposter sus if ya ask me.
Hahha YH I reckon we will get one next year! Its just TOO popular for them not to do it, the profit they would make is just insane!