Do you want more Zombies while playing as The Nemesis?
Put other suggestions in the comments
Put other suggestions in the comments
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup, more please.
we need no zombies, they have no place in this game. just remove them completely! they are just a bunch of lazy route blockers.
2 Zombies is way too useless for anything but the smallest of maps, effectively removing half of Nemesis's power.
Definitely should scale based on number of tiles the map has, with a bare minimum of 2 Zombies spawned.
The other suggestion, spawning a zombie after each gen completion, would be too powerful on smaller maps.
Hasn't he got add-ons that increase the amount of zombies? (Haven't got ptb).
As one person said, honestly, no, I feel like two zombies are honestly fine for the most part and they've worked out super well for me on both outdoor and indoor maps.
Unfortunately no.
1-2 zombies should be added on bigger maps.
I thought the same about Slinger, Demo, and Oni. Eventually I switched this game from being about Slasher tropes to being a Horror hall of fame and suddenly they all started to work (aside from Cowboy, he's still the strangest chapter they've released in terms of horror). So aesthetically, they make sense to me. In terms of gameplay though, they serve to increase the skill cap on Nemesis as well as give him map pressure without a mobility tool, similar to Twins. Nemesis wants to drive you toward the zombies so you get downed, which'll separate the good nemesis's from the bad.
I don't really care. I picture that more as an add-on than anything
As survivor I want more Zombies in this game!
Two zombies on a big map can help though, I was being pinballed between two close together gens yesterday by a very persistent zombie.
I did think that instead of the 12 second exposed iri it would have been good if the second iri boosted zombie detection and movement speed by a certain percentage with each gen done. Kind of like a zombie version of fire up.
Yes, I don't even play Nemesys but I see people play and it's honestly fair to give more zombies depending on the map or gen amount.
There should be 4 base with 6 on medium maps and 8 on larger maps. They just feel so useless and dumb might as well increase the odds of them doing something.
More please !
Even as survivor i found them fun <3
I played my first two games as Nemesis last night and the second match my zombies got me 2 down coz i lead the survivors into their arms <3
Nea should get her own Zombie.
Smaller maps should have a minimum of 3. Bigger maps should have 4, at least.
At most, 10 would be suitable for the biggest maps. 3-4 for the smallest.
It would be great if current zombies were fixed. They still often stuck in rocks and trees. I have seen gen was completed while zombie was stuck in it.
They probably should not hug walls and corners to avoid that scenarios.
One extra zombie per gen would make Nemesis feel like an actual final BOSS
Not sure how much balanced that can be though xD
Amount depending on the map size would be harder to implement. Also a higher amount doesn't guarantee "more map coverage", they still can spawn or walk close together.
Also first bhvr would have to admit that big maps are bad for killers, to be able to give a buff like that. Then people will ask for buffs in big maps for every killer