I want to main legion(susie) so how could i not be a bad legion

I know alot of people hate legion for some reason- whether their a bad killer or just super toxic. I would like to main legion and i dont know why its just an impulse especially as susie bc why not

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • For some reason people don't like healing against legion, I'm assuming because they think they'll just get hit with frenzy again. As a legion main though, it's perfect for me because I just down them. Legion gets a lot of hate but I double pip with them more than any other killer. Susie is awesome too

  • Go for it, dont let people discourage you.

  • I main Legion too, if you need advice I can help :)

  • @SpookyPumpkinPiez said:

    For some reason people don't like healing against legion, I'm assuming because they think they'll just get hit with frenzy again. As a legion main though, it's perfect for me because I just down them. Legion gets a lot of hate but I double pip with them more than any other killer. Susie is awesome too

    I've heard that before, I hate going against legions because I'm absolutely terrible at looping them but they are fun to play against, but yes I really want to do Susie because she is my favorite and her mask is unique and i love it

  • @Shroompy said:

    Go for it, dont let people discourage you.

    Thanks, I won't!

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I main Legion too, if you need advice I can help :)

    Oh, yes please. I never main killers but I want to now so anything would help

  • @kassamell said:

    I know alot of people hate legion for some reason- whether their a bad killer or just super toxic. I would like to main legion and i dont know why its just an impulse especially as susie bc why not

    If you want to play a specific killer, go for it. I play Wraith and Legion mostly, they're the two I enjoy playing!

  • Give into temptation. Become Legion. Channel your inner edgy teenager. Listen to basic af metal while you stab things indiscriminately. Have a snickers.

  • @kassamell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218589#Comment_2218589

    Oh, yes please. I never main killers but I want to now so anything would help

    No problem.

    I have a post I can link for builds (if I find it) but to start out:

    1. Don't miss frenzy attacks. It can lose you games easily. You have to watch out for various jukes. My tactic is to walk backwards when they start juking, and if they fake my lunge can easily catch up. But some people just like to be extra hesitant or walk to either side.
    2. Make sure to end frenzy smartly. Go for a hit if you can, but if you cannot or if you are chasing a deep wounded survivor then make sure to block off a window or pallet. Windows or dropped pallets especially, since survivors will gain a lot of distance if they get a vault. You can also position yourself between the survivor and a tile to discourage them from going there.
    3. Use the information you get from killer instinct to see what survivors are up to. Keep in mind where the killer instinct warnings are in comparison to hook or generator auras. Sometimes it it better to use your extra mobility to get to a generator rather than injure a couple of people.
    4. You have an extremely long lunge in frenzy, use it to your advantage.
    5. Don't be afraid to vault windows after survivors in frenzy, especially if you have bamboozle. (fun perk on Legion btw)

    Hope this helps!

    EDIT: oh, and make sure to have fun with cosmetics. Legion has great combinations available.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Give into temptation. Become Legion. Channel your inner edgy teenager. Listen to basic af metal while you stab things indiscriminately. Have a snickers.

    Finna listen to Get Scared 😌

  • @SpookyPumpkinPiez said:

    For some reason people don't like healing against legion, I'm assuming because they think they'll just get hit with frenzy again. As a legion main though, it's perfect for me because I just down them. Legion gets a lot of hate but I double pip with them more than any other killer. Susie is awesome too

    People don’t heal because then they don’t have a power and get looped easily

  • He's definitely on the weaker side of killers. You got two choices a build that gets them for not healing. And one that does.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218593#Comment_2218593

    No problem.

    I have a post I can link for builds (if I find it) but to start out:

    1. Don't miss frenzy attacks. It can lose you games easily. You have to watch out for various jukes. My tactic is to walk backwards when they start juking, and if they fake my lunge can easily catch up. But some people just like to be extra hesitant or walk to either side.
    2. Make sure to end frenzy smartly. Go for a hit if you can, but if you cannot or if you are chasing a deep wounded survivor then make sure to block off a window or pallet. Windows or dropped pallets especially, since survivors will gain a lot of distance if they get a vault. You can also position yourself between the survivor and a tile to discourage them from going there.
    3. Use the information you get from killer instinct to see what survivors are up to. Keep in mind where the killer instinct warnings are in comparison to hook or generator auras. Sometimes it it better to use your extra mobility to get to a generator rather than injure a couple of people.
    4. You have an extremely long lunge in frenzy, use it to your advantage.
    5. Don't be afraid to vault windows after survivors in frenzy, especially if you have bamboozle. (fun perk on Legion btw)

    Hope this helps!

    EDIT: oh, and make sure to have fun with cosmetics. Legion has great combinations available.

    Ooh that does helps a lot thank you so much, and if you do find it I would love to see it

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    He's definitely on the weaker side of killers. You got two choices a build that gets them for not healing. And one that does.

    Yeah that understandable but I dont know why I want to suddenly play legion its just something so I am trying to be a better killer to make games fun for me and the survivors.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252619/i-want-to-main-legion-susie-so-how-could-i-not-be-a-bad-legion

    If you want to play a specific killer, go for it. I play Wraith and Legion mostly, they're the two I enjoy playing!

    I think I will once I get more auric cells, I used to play wraith but I would stop playing him because I hated going against him as a survivor 😂


  • @kassamell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218615#Comment_2218615

    Ooh that does helps a lot thank you so much, and if you do find it I would love to see it

    @DoritoHead said:

    This is a continuation of a series a started a while ago, today we will be covering builds on the Legion. Titles in bold are builds I personally recommend.

    Slowdown Legion

    Build: BBQ, Blood Echoes, Thanat, Surge (or Pop)

    Addons: Legion Pin, Addon of your choice

    This is my everyday Legion build, and I find great success with it. Obviously, Blood Echoes and Thanat punish the survivors for being injured, and since you're Legion they'll be injured 80 percent of the time. Legion Pin keeps them injured with the broken status effect, BBQ provides BP and info, and Surge/Pop provide slowdown. All-rounder and plays to Legion's strengths.

    Slugging Legion

    Build: Infectious, Thanat, Blood Echoes, Nurse's

    Addons: I'd recommend the ones that increase the recharge rate so you can get everyone back injured in a snap, but run whatever you want.

    I haven't tried this build much since I usually don't slug unless I'm playing killers who need to, but it is pretty solid from what I've played. Thanat and Blood Echoes are there because they're great, Infectious and Nurse's obviously help with slugging and keeping that pressure. Pretty simple.

    Ultimate Intel Legion

    Build: BBQ, Surveillance, Ruin, Whispers

    Addons: Iri Button, Cold Dirt

    This is a terrible build that has one goal: find survivors. It does this with all manner of tracking perks and addons that make sure survivors cannot hide, to an unnecessary degree. Honestly, this build is just as potent when you ignore perks and only use the addons.

    found it!

  • @kassamell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218625#Comment_2218625

    Yeah that understandable but I dont know why I want to suddenly play legion its just something so I am trying to be a better killer to make games fun for me and the survivors.

    I don't main Legion but perks that can punish a survivor for staying injured is good on them like Thanataphobia, Blood Echo, or perks that boost his chase.

  • I know, right?

    Do you know of any Susie cosmetics in the works?

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218757#Comment_2218757

    I know, right?

    Do you know of any Susie cosmetics in the works?

    I can't share the information I have I'm afraid, I can only say what's already been made public.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Try to blend and make survivors think you're on of them,it worked with David King,heh.

    I have seen so many people do it and I have thinking it was a meg with a mask

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218809#Comment_2218809

    I can't share the information I have I'm afraid, I can only say what's already been made public.

    Yeah I just thought i'd ask. I'll continue to wait patiently.

    image.png