How fast do zombies respawn?

Is it worth it to even use a unsafe pallet to kill them or should you never use a pallet stun expect with any means neccessary?

Im a bit worried that bad players will waste many pallets, bc not many will bring flashlights or head on for one killer.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Are people legitimately using a pallet on them? Why? They literally shamble.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Are people legitimately using a pallet on them? Why? They literally shamble.

    Have you ever played solo que? I have seen people heal with a medkit while they were infected from the plague. Or cleansing, then unhooking and getting infected again.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Are people legitimately using a pallet on them? Why? They literally shamble.

    Because it’s funny. Getting a zombie to follow you to a pallet, slamming it on their head and watching them disintegrate into a pile of goo is even more satisfying than kicking Victor. :D

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218214#Comment_2218214

    Have you ever played solo que? I have seen people heal with a medkit while they were infected from the plague. Or cleansing, then unhooking and getting infected again.

    I've had a healthy guy cleanse right in front of me in a dead zone so I just infected him again in 5 seconds. He did that twice

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218214#Comment_2218214

    Have you ever played solo que? I have seen people heal with a medkit while they were infected from the plague. Or cleansing, then unhooking and getting infected again.

    You can not believe how many times this happening to me on solo games :d Claudette cleansing and then saving me (infected person).

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Are people legitimately using a pallet on them? Why? They literally shamble.

    YOOOOOOOO ANY MEANS NECESSARY VALUE BOOOOOYYYYYY

  • The wiki said they will respawn in 12 seconds. Just saying if someone opens this thread for the answer.

  • Depends on the situation.

    If the unsafe Pallet is near a Generator you want to do or were doing, then yes.

    Otherwise you'd have to lead it around constantly.


    Running around and just dropping them on one and then continue running is most likely not worth it.

  • I think if you want to be some zombie hunter, then you're better off running head-on.

  • 12 seconds if destroyed by Nemesis

    30 seconds if destroyed by Survivors.