"For those that have all the characters we will be updating the shrine every day"

I'm sorry but do you know how the game works? It's a nice idea for players that dont have every character etc. But this feature clearly isn't for us who have everyone since we get access to those perks.... I dont get it...

Comments

  • They were probably referring to original Characters, which you can buy for Shards. So if you are missing out on AC-only Characters and their Perks, you have a higher chance to get those Perks in the shrine, since the shrine changes more often.

  • It also helps kinda against the grind. If you have an abundance of shards you can’t convert them more often in the Shrine of Secrets into BP.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    They were probably referring to original Characters, which you can buy for Shards. So if you are missing out on AC-only Characters and their Perks, you have a higher chance to get those Perks in the shrine, since the shrine changes more often.

    Maybe, damn sucks to support the game lol.

    @Mooks said:

    It also helps kinda against the grind. If you have an abundance of shards you can’t convert them more often in the Shrine of Secrets into BP.

    Still an awful lot of shards for BP, but I feel that's what I might do so I can grind the double survivors again. Honestly rather reduce grind and balance update than a new chapter in year 6

  • I'm more curious how the you'll get shards in the event. They said you'd get 18k (enough for a character) and that you'd get that 18k even if you joined the event later. Soooooooo do we get like a daily with ~1.2k shards or is there like a bar that fills up and maxes at 18k after like 10 games... skins! *drool*

  • So they are helping only those who don't need any help, while those still dragging along behind the grindwall are left to themselves. Classic.

  • @Avignon said:

    I'm more curious how the you'll get shards in the event. They said you'd get 18k (enough for a character) and that you'd get that 18k even if you joined the event later. Soooooooo do we get like a daily with ~1.2k shards or is there like a bar that fills up and maxes at 18k after like 10 games... skins! *drool*

    Its 9k shards and it will be log in between X and X to earn it. So a single log in during the period will give you the 9k shards to unlock a single character.