Nemesis/Zombies: Questions!
I've not yet had the time to watch the announcement video so my knowledge is entirely limited to articles and this forum so far! So I apologize in advance if this information is readily available.
- I understand that Nemesis can spawn the zombies. Have they said how many?
- Do they expire or are will they be constant threats?
- Can they be countered or destroyed (like after a dodge like with Victor)?
- Do we know Nemesis's speed?
Super excited about this upcoming chapter! I haven't had time to look into the Survivors yet but Nemesis looks really fun to play/go against!
Comments
Killer 115 constant threat they can be baited but due to them being slow its not common they can be killer but respawn
all the zombies need are collison, other than that i havent had a major problem with them, they can destroy loops easy, and make it hard to work on a gen
2 zombies, cannot be changed with add ons.
Stunning them with pallets/ head on will kill them, however they respawn pretty first.
Their default speed is very slow.
Nemesis gets two zombies. (It feels like more on a small map, and... definitely feels like two on a large map. Wish his addons added more zombies.) They wander around the map and lock onto nearby survivors. Zombies exist until destroyed by the survivors or Nemesis himself, but respawn after a while. They can be destroyed by Nemesis to level up his power, and survivors can kill them by dropping a pallet on them. Survivors can also flashlight stun them, which lasts for a good while. I would like to know if those count for blinds on rift challenges...
Nemesis is a 115 killer. He visually appears slower because he's so huge that it looks like he's running in slow motion, but he's got the normal base speed.
Here you go:
Thank you guys! A.I. helpers will be really interesting - let's hope it's implemented well! I've faith this will be fun.