Please make a blue legacy

This is just kinda random, but for the event can you make a blue legacy/prestige, whatever you want to call it? It would be like a fourth prestige, but you don't lose your perks. However, you have to get that character to level 50 again to get the cosmetic, and it'll only be available until the event ends.


A few days ago I just had a random mental picture of this. That's where I got this idea from.

Comments

  • how would it work if you didn't lose your perks? you'd go through bloodwebs of no perks? doubt they'd ever do that

  • @SyndromeOfaDown said:

    how would it work if you didn't lose your perks? you'd go through bloodwebs of no perks? doubt they'd ever do that

    It would just be like a level 50 bloodweb with no perks in it. It wouldn't be starting at a level 1.

  • *sigh*

    The whole point of the original Legacy was to reward players who:

    A) Stuck through the atrocious grind

    &

    B) Kept playing the game when it unbalanced to all hell

    No one knew Legacy was going to be a thing. No one grinded for it. People were given it for being truly altrustic about sticking with DBD during its infancy when it was near unplayable and had a tiny community.

    Making a new Legacy completely disregards the point. It'd be basically a new Prestige level, but only temporarily available. That's not what 'legacy' even means anyway.

  • I'm very sure they won't do anything that looks too close to legacy skins.

    But i would love to see exclusive skins that need a special kind of grind (e.g get x amount of lethal rush hits,get x amoubt of flashlight/pallet saves etc.)

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217093#Comment_2217093

    It would just be like a level 50 bloodweb with no perks in it. It wouldn't be starting at a level 1.

    going through 50 levels of level 50 bloodwebs would be an insane grind. I'd rather just have perks reset and start from scratch

  • I like the blue you get from getting the T-virus in-game and I want a skin for it. So I totally agree.

    Maybe you can get it from reworking the level system so every 100 levels you get a devotion and gain a piece for a character of your choice (Killer or survivor) and resets at 300 levels when you have all the pieces

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    *sigh*

    The whole point of the original Legacy was to reward players who:

    A) Stuck through the atrocious grind

    &

    B) Kept playing the game when it unbalanced to all hell

    No one knew Legacy was going to be a thing. No one grinded for it. People were given it for being truly altrustic about sticking with DBD during its infancy when it was near unplayable and had a tiny community.

    Making a new Legacy completely disregards the point. It'd be basically a new Prestige level, but only temporarily available. That's not what 'legacy' even means anyway.

    I said legacy because prestige is typically regarded as only blood.


    I had legacy on Nurse. Lost it, unfortunately, but whatever. Anyways, I know how it worked. Obviously this one wouldn't mean as much, but I think it would look really nice.



    Edit to add dramatic *sigh"

  • @SyndromeOfaDown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217106#Comment_2217106

    going through 50 levels of level 50 bloodwebs would be an insane grind. I'd rather just have perks reset and start from scratch

    I personally could do this really quickly. It would reward dedicated players, as in criminally insane people like me who play for at least 8 hours a day.

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    I like the blue you get from getting the T-virus in-game and I want a skin for it. So I totally agree.

    Maybe you can get it from reworking the level system so every 100 levels you get a devotion and gain a piece for a character of your choice (Killer or survivor) and resets at 300 levels when you have all the pieces

    This would be nice. But do you mean player level? Because that would be double nice, as it would actually do something.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217125#Comment_2217125

    I personally could do this really quickly. It would reward dedicated players, as in criminally insane people like me who play for at least 8 hours a day.

    it takes about 50k BP to clear a web at level 50. It would take 2.5 million BP. Far less to grind through from level 1 with perks reset

  • @SyndromeOfaDown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217152#Comment_2217152

    it takes about 50k BP to clear a web at level 50. It would take 2.5 million BP. Far less to grind through from level 1 with perks reset

    That's the point. It should take a while so it'll mean something.

  • I would love that! For someone who didn't have a pc at the time, I've always wanted a crack at something like it.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217191#Comment_2217191

    That's the point. It should take a while so it'll mean something.

    welp, they're not doing it, so guess it doesn't matter anyway

  • @SyndromeOfaDown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217277#Comment_2217277

    welp, they're not doing it, so guess it doesn't matter anyway

    Maybe next year ig