PTB should have all PERKS Unlocked to new Characters!
Why in the world is it still a grind fest in the PTB? I want to test Killers and Survivors in the closest experience possible in the live servers which of course have the meta perks for both killers and survivors. But BHVR said that I should grind for the perks I want.
Comments
Get a group and create your own match.
I said closest experience to live, If I play with friends we would be just sandbagging each other for fun.
No. If you have all the perks, you'll just run the standard meta. Having to buy perks from the bloodweb makes you use more niche builds that might be really good for that killer.
Not really on pbe if you dont have all the character you cant unlock all the perk so you cant test the build you want.
So if i unlock noed i will use noed instead of ruin or any other perk that block behind a killer i dont have
Basic perks can still be good.
In my opinion, ptb like these, they need to lock the other survivors and killers that are not part of the dlc, u dowloaded the ptb to play as meg, so whay u dowloaded at the first place?
Yes, that's right, I just want Ruin, BBQ and Corrupt so I can enjoy the games in the ptb, not get rekt by survivors who already have their meta and wacky perks while I just have like the basic tier 1 perks on my level 16 Nemesis. How do I test something in the PTB IF THEY'RE NOT AT THEIR MAXIMUM STRENGTH?