Are there anniversary cakes?
I have been playing on the PTB and I havent seen any anniversary cake appear, and I don't have time to see if they have added them in the normal version (not PTB).
If not, when do they put them?
I have been playing on the PTB and I havent seen any anniversary cake appear, and I don't have time to see if they have added them in the normal version (not PTB).
If not, when do they put them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Call me crazy, but if there are cakes, they'll probably show up in the month of the anniversary (June) along with the chapter's release coinciding with it.
Here's a tidbit: DBD's launch date shares a birthday with the United States Army; 14 June
Probably only during the anniversary event, which will be from 1st to 15th of July
I didn't know when their anniversary was, I thought it was the same day (today) they did a live about their anniversary.
๐
I didn't, either, until I looked up "Dead by Daylight launch date"
They are getting added when the chapter releases
Weadings without cakes... aniversaries without cakes... BeH... how dare you?
Where are the cakes? :(
Mooks said it: 1st to 15th July