No breakable walls in Raccoon City Police Department?

I haven't noticed any breakable walls on this map (but I've only been able to stream others play).

Does that mean the devs are stepping away from them? Or just for this map? Maybe because it's so big?

Comments

  • I noticed that too, I hope it means that they're moving away from them at least a little bit. I think the main problem with breakable walls is when a map simply has too many, having one or two around the main building / a main area isn't that bad.

    I also think that the map being so big may be a pretty big factor in their absence.

  • Maybe its on the list for rework.

    ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • I'm sure they will be added later.

    On a more serious note, Capcom may have told them not to play with the layout too much due to its status as an iconic location.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I haven't noticed any breakable walls on this map (but I've only been able to stream others play).

    Does that mean the devs are stepping away from them? Or just for this map? Maybe because it's so big?

    Ok it might sound weird but this map would somehow benefit from breakable walls imo. There is way to many just long corridors and adding a way for killers to create more routes to cut survivors off would have been a good idea.