I really wanted Claire Redfield :(
Don’t get me wrong, I’m super excited for this but Claire is my favorite RE character and I’m a little bummed out they didn’t choose her. Maybe she’ll get a legendary skin.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m super excited for this but Claire is my favorite RE character and I’m a little bummed out they didn’t choose her. Maybe she’ll get a legendary skin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She'll probably get a Legendary Skin.
I would think so.
They made Lisa and Cybil have their own lobby name and in-game portrait on the PTB.
Don't worry they're 100% adding legendary skins when it goes live.
You could always use the Zoey cosmetic for Meg(Looks similar enough)
I wanted RE4 Leon and RE1 Jill. I guess there's always the prospect of those skins in the future.
FRRRR Claire is like my favorite in re expecially RE2 but hopefully they give jill a legendary skin with Claire's iconic red jacket
Oh seriously? That’s awesome.
I’m 100% buying that and I’ll become a Claire main along with Yui.
Do you have a screen? I'd like to see it! That's cool news!
Makes me wonder if you'll get an option to set them as your profile on the forums.
If there are legendary skins, Claire is a shoe-in as one available at launch. For males, it would be either Chris or Carlos.
yessssss for sure im a YUI MAIN TOOO but i'll probably become a Claire main
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252211/legendary-skins-now-have-a-custom-name-portrait#latest
I'm glad Claire wasn't chosen. Jill is way bigger and more popular than Claire. I found Claire boring in the games.
Claire is not boring, she’s literally goated...
Behavior made the right choice. They picked the more popular female and male. However, I wanted Chris and Jill. But I'm glad at least my girl made it.
Claire>Jill. Claire is my RE waifu.
I'm a little nervous cause last year they announced lisa along with the silent hill chapter but they didn't announce any legendary skins this time. But there probably will still be a claire skin, I would hope so at least