Can someone tell me how Flashbangs compare to Firecrackers?

Title.

Really want to know do they have the same:

  • Timing
  • Range
  • Throw down speed

Cheers

Comments

  • from being hit by them, they seem like theyre literally the exact same.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    from being hit by them, they seem like theyre literally the exact same.

    Ok thats good to hear. Well if you have someone or 2 people on pc then test it please ๐Ÿ™‚

    It would be cool if they work exactly the same.

  • The sound is a bit more subtle and the effect is a lot cooler

    But it's basically a reskinned firecracker

    Fun to use though, def gonna be using it to try and mess with killers

  • Glorified fire cracker. They should've made it stun the killer, idk why anyone would use a perk slot on this unless they're running a meme build but perks like that are fine I guess.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    The sound is a bit more subtle and the effect is a lot cooler

    But it's basically a reskinned firecracker

    Fun to use though, def gonna be using it to try and mess with killers

    I just want unlimited firecrackers lol

    @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Glorified fire cracker. They should've made it stun the killer, idk why anyone would use a perk slot on this unless they're running a meme build but perks like that are fine I guess.

    I really like the perk. I really want to see someone test it properly in kill your friends and test is the timing the same.

  • They are pretty much the same thing... but less cool.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Title.

    Really want to know do they have the same:

    • Timing
    • Range
    • Throw down speed

    Cheers

    I think they are identical but personally flashbangs are better because I feel they are quieter and less noticeable when a survivor uses it.

  • @GeneralV said:

    They are pretty much the same thing... but less cool.

    @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252215/can-someone-tell-me-how-flashbangs-compare-to-firecrackers

    I think they are identical but personally flashbangs are better because I feel they are quieter and less noticeable when a survivor uses it.

    Ok. I've heard they're quieter than firecrackers but I've not seen anyone do a proper comparison between the two to find out if they are identical or not.