Congrats Behaviour.

I have not had this much fun playing a killer in a while, yes he's only just been released but I love everything about him already!

He's fun and allows for more plays, if only there were a few more Ai zombies.

Everything is great, the perks on both sides, the counterplay, the power.

Amazing work.

Comments

  • I'm really wowed by the look of this. They went above and beyond with the power design, it's way less of a Plague clone than I was expecting, everything looks incredible, and that map is just whoa. I can't wait to throw my money at this DLC for real!

  • I really hope they don't nerf him, I feel like he's quite balanced and enjoyable so far

  • Hey, can you tell me how to access the PTB?

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    Hey, can you tell me how to access the PTB?

    @not_Queen said:

    Attention!

    The Player Test build is only accessible to Steam players on PC, we would love to do it for Console as well but it isn't possible for us right now. Note that your progress will not be transferable to the live version.

    Opting in

    1. Close the Dead by Daylight application
    2. Right-Click the Dead by Daylight Application in your Steam Library
    3. Access Properties
    4. Access the "Beta" Tab
    5. Select "public-test" from the dropdown
    6. Restart Steam (not required, but this updates the UI properly and kicks off the download)

    Opting out

    1. Close the Dead by Daylight application
    2. Right-Click the Dead by Daylight Application in your Steam Library
    3. Access Properties
    4. Access the "Beta" Tab
    5. Select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" from the dropdown
    6. Restart Steam (not required, but this updates the UI properly and kicks off the download)

    this