I'm waiting the Mr. X skin for Nemesis.
I'm waiting
I'm waiting
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only reason I say that is cus of the tentacle. It would look weird for Mr. X to suddenly just have a tentacle sprouting from his hand like that.
I do expect a shirtless Nemesis skin though...
They're all tyrants so he can have all the tyrants as skins.
The minotaur from Greek mythology sends greetings) As it is, I agree with the person above. They are all Tyrants.
Yeah but they're different kinds of tyrants though. First tyrant didn't have tentacles, he instead had a massive claw to shred things with. Would look really jenky having a big claw with a tentacle popping out of it and never actually using the claw itself.
I mean it's just a skin, do you really care about the lore enough to not want Mr. X if he has a tentacle?
Get in line
Mr. X in his pristine form wouldn't make any sense.
The uniforms they were, these coats, they are for a reason. Their purpose was to limit mutation of Tyrants, so they don't go out of control, etc.
Mr. X is just a punch guy. Nemesis is basically Mr. X but with further mutations. It was more clear with original Nemesis skin though.
On top of that, Mr. X in the original RE2 was just.... meh, you quickly forget him. He has a lot more screen time in the remake.
Not to mention his mutation isn't a tentacle. He's more akin to the RE1 Tyrant with the claw.
God I would love to rock the classic Nemmy look in the game
And yes, I don't want Mr. X with a tentacle because it makes no sense and is not true to the character. That's the big thing that BHVR likes to do right, remain true to the characters they put in the games right, including the skins? It just makes no sense to see a Mr. X with a tentacle... Or roar with the Mori...