You made A.I Zombies, now make A.I Doctor hallucinations!
The new bot addition is very fun. And since you managed to add it into a game, why not update Doctor's illusions with AI too?
Make them run at you, lunge and disappear before any damage is done.
Lovely! <3
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Now this i'm all for.
It would be great!
You got my vote.
that would be sick!
Been asking for this for years - Please do this.
Also this adds potential for The Twins to have better functionality.
Completely agree.
Doctor illusions that attack and an automated system where Victor or Charlotte will DO something while you control the other.
Incredible idea. I'm so excited about this AI aspect - I never expected they'd pull it off, but we can really get some improved Legion and Twins gameplay now, and Doc hallucinations can become a lot more convincing at fooling players.
I don't want to have a heart attack while playing DBD
But sure
That's such a great idea... and Hag too!!
Having moving hallucinations and moving hag illusions would be great add-ins
With an illusory terror radius and red stain as well, maybe with fake actions like vaulting too.
The doctor illusions should spawn outside the survivors FOV or LOS and then move towards them.
That'd be increasingly frustating or annoying, so perfect for Dr. Annoying
Would be a nice rework for Iridescent Queen,because that addons is kinda meh imo.
It would also fit the idea of an Iridescent addon,because it could promote a fun and differebt playstyle for Doctor