Hag port

Was just in a game with hag, she trapped the hatch and I jumped in I was jumping in as her trap sprung, she was able to notice the trap spring -> Teleport -> Grab me well before the animation even finished, The hatch animation needs sped up. I know people all over are going to jump in say "No it doesn't it needs to be removed!"

Comments

  • There is a crouch button.
    Use it.
  • Please let's stop posting about buff/needs simply because you got punished by a mistake. As been sad, use your crock button, not hard
  • @Confused_Senpai said:
    Was just in a game with hag, she trapped the hatch and I jumped in I was jumping in as her trap sprung, she was able to notice the trap spring -> Teleport -> Grab me well before the animation even finished, The hatch animation needs sped up. I know people all over are going to jump in say "No it doesn't it needs to be removed!"

    yeah that was your own fault man, you have a crouch button, use it.

  • @Confused_Senpai said:
    Was just in a game with hag, she trapped the hatch and I jumped in I was jumping in as her trap sprung, she was able to notice the trap spring -> Teleport -> Grab me well before the animation even finished, The hatch animation needs sped up. I know people all over are going to jump in say "No it doesn't it needs to be removed!"

    STRG

  • The hatch shouldn't even exist much less speed it up. This is a L2P issue.