What happened to all my BP?
I saved up 1 million BP as well as all three dailies and a bunch of challenges in anticipation for the new chapter. Yet, when I download and boot up the PTB, it's all gone? Please tell me it's just a bug. I was so excited to try out the new characters but how could I possibly level them up in a timely manner if all I have is 50K?
Comments
The PTB takes your progress from a few days ago. So if you got those BP just recently, you will not have them on the PTB.
They stole them from you for the bloodpoint codes.
I honestly never really understood why they don't just give you infinite bloodpoints on the PTB. The point is to test things out, but if you have to spend a bunch of time unlocking stuff you don't really have time to try it out. Plus i don't have much incentive to play a lot because my progress doesn't carry over.
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined, 2021 IN A MEME... - YouTube
You have that option in KYFs.
Not Infinite BPs, but I would be happy to have all Perks unlocked on the Characters and be able to use all 4 Perk Slots.
I mean, infinite BP would be fine. Progress from the PTB doesn't carry over to the live version. Whatever, my hype is just completely dead now. Thanks for letting me know anyways.