By yourself or with a streamer?
I'm watching with Bawk's stream.
Just on the official channel while I'm WFH.
The last thing I want to hear is a streamer gasping/talking over sections.
All discord users in the room voiced, as if it were the first of a movie.
By myself, i don't need someone's commentary to be louder than who i actually want to hear.
Mccote's got that Victorian Gamer chair
I'm not watching it, but I watch them by myself. Why would I go on a stream to watch another stream?
My cat
Clicked it on...saw a load of streamers high-pitch squealing...turned it off.
I'll just check up on the new chapter later.
With a dram of Bunnahabhain 12 years
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just on the official channel while I'm WFH.
The last thing I want to hear is a streamer gasping/talking over sections.
All discord users in the room voiced, as if it were the first of a movie.
By myself, i don't need someone's commentary to be louder than who i actually want to hear.
Mccote's got that Victorian Gamer chair
I'm not watching it, but I watch them by myself. Why would I go on a stream to watch another stream?
My cat
Clicked it on...saw a load of streamers high-pitch squealing...turned it off.
I'll just check up on the new chapter later.
With a dram of Bunnahabhain 12 years