Why does DBD do anniversary streams

I can kind of see why streaming has a lot more pomp to it than a simple release on the website with text but wouldn't it be a lot more simple and accessible if they just released the new content in boring old letters?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Because they officially present, the anniversary of the game is the most important thing for DbD that they even arrange for it, they present new content in the future such as RayTracing or with a little more luck, a new game mode, for that reason in these dates Dead by Daylight organizes massive events.

  • It's also a celebration - people are super excited and the Twitch channel has been busy for hours.

  • I like it. It's one of the few times devs really communicate with us. And it's nice to see.

  • I believe it's because the devs get in touch with us this way. It's going to be my first ever Anniversary event ever so I'm pretty hyped!