Tired of losing offerings and addons to childish tantrums.
It is infuriating to thrown on a Survivor Pudding and some Addons to help get more Bloodpoints, only for some petulant juvenile to disconnect the second you hit them once, triggering a string of disconnections as everyone else gives up as well, netting you a whopping 2000 Bloodpoints. Can Offerings and Addons PLEASE be kept if the match is under a certain time or Bloodpoint total in order to combat this stupid garbage?
Comments
I love this idea simply because I have lost way too many add ons to survivors and killers who DC. I feel like some offerings are useless because as soon as someone sees certain offerings a killer or survivor DCs right away >.<
Bringing anything on Doctor is especially useless, it seems. Soon as the first person screams, the player icons are cords.
You actually get 2500 bloodpoints if all survivors DC (lul?)
Tried to play 2 games for my killer daily today.
First game two survivors instnatly DCed becuse they didnt like doc, the next game started as a 3vs1. I cant see that the dc ban wave actually did sth
It takes time for people to learn they can't do that, and it also takes time to get it right. The wave of threads whining about the ban wave is proof that it's working. Give it time.
Well then we will see in a few weeks I guess.
What has been changed btw, do we know that? Did they lower the Dc-rate taht is needed for a bann or is it a completely different system now?
I'm guessing the percentage was lowered.
PS4 STILL has it where if killer DC’s, every survivor loses data. Is this now a pity contest? Yes!
I thought this happens only when they close the ps app?
Yeah, And once they learn that, it’s all they do when they DC. Almost every one has told me they do it for “payback.
Yeah ######### happens when killers are fed up by toxicity and become toxic too
Glad that I dont have to deal with consoles
I'm plenty competent without the add-ons or game-affecting offerings, myself; it's the pursuit of Bloodpoints that seems to jinx the match.
Survivors should definitely keep addons and offerings if killer disconnects. And I think killers should get a 25% chance of keeping their addons and offerings for each survivor that disconnects. Not to mention the bloodpoints for survivors disconnecting should be increased, or they should leave the survivor in the game as a motionless mass for a minute after disconnecting so they can't deny killer points from a hook.