Yet again am asking

When the f is midwich getting changed.

I hate this map as much as haddon field. It's a w sim map, and then duck into a room when the killer gets close, and hope there a pallet or semi god window

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    When the f is midwich getting changed

    I hate th is map as much as haddon field

    w sim into A room when the killer gets close and hope there a pallet or semi god window

    Probably never because its the newest map.

  • Man holding W constantly on Midwich is very fun and interactive.

  • @GannTM said:

    Man holding W constantly on Midwich is very fun and interactive.

    Yep especially when it's a swf all body block for the one that's dead with balanced and the offering

  • @onemind said:

    When the f is midwich getting changed

    I hate th is map as much as haddon field

    w sim into A room when the killer gets close and hope there a pallet or semi god window

    "Godzilla had a stroke trying to read this and ######### died"

  • @ryseterion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/251953/yet-again-am-asking

    "Godzilla had a stroke trying to read this and ######### died"

    I did it kong won

    I'll fix it

  • Was disappointed when you weren’t asking yet again for our financial support.

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    Was disappointed when you weren’t asking yet again for our financial support.

    I mean if your offering

  • I played Midwich as a killer for the first time a few days ago. DAMN is that a tough ######### killer map. It gives me new respect for all the killers who were good on it. There are a lot of them though, which leads me to believe that maybe the map isn't as bad as a lot of people say.

    Aesthetically and design-wise, I love it. I'm one of the people who doesn't want it to be changed. It's a fun map to me. There aren't just long corridors, there are also plenty of side rooms and multiple floors. The map is unique. I'm a Silent Hill mark so I love it for that reason too.

    What's the main problem that people have with it?

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I played Midwich as a killer for the first time a few days ago. DAMN is that a tough ######### killer map. It gives me new respect for all the killers who were good on it. There are a lot of them though, which leads me to believe that maybe the map isn't as bad as a lot of people say.

    Aesthetically and design-wise, I love it. I'm one of the people who doesn't want it to be changed. It's a fun map to me. There aren't just long corridors, there are also plenty of side rooms and multiple floors. The map is unique. I'm a Silent Hill mark so I love it for that reason too.

    What's the main problem that people have with it?

    The issue if unless your a s teir killer or a stealth killer survivors will just sit at the corners of the map and hold w using 30s of your time before you catch up and if you try to fake it they just sit at the other corner and when you finally catch up they can just jump into a room and every room has 1 or 2 pallets in it with a chnace of a semi god window

    ( I say god window because it is until you break the wall)

    Also I would say drop chase but that dosent work with 2 swfs of 2

    Or medkits

  • I tought your gonna ask for my Financial Support