I just realized something about the RE chapter
It might not be linked by specific games
The Silent Hill chapter is what I'm basing this on. The Silent Hill chapter had a map from 1, the Killer from 2, and the Survivor from 3
It might be completely possible that the elements of this chapter might be disjointed from one another, like Ethan in the Police Station fighting Nemesis.
I know it's just another theory, but I'm just bringing it up because it might mean we aren't limited by single games in the franchise.
And I also really hope Ethan gets in I know he's plain but I love him
Comments
they can’t put Ethan in because they never shown his face he has no face unless you mod. I think there going to put either Chris, Jill, Leon or Claire
Whoever they bring from RE, I just hope they exaggerate their facial expressions by a rate of 500%
https://youtu.be/bOFDeWlCPmU?t=16Then Quentin might start growing some self-confidence.
Yes he does have a face. You see his face in re7. And Capcom has released pics of him.
Ethan