i really hope the next killer is nemesis but i hope for no tentacle ability
why, well do you know how thirsty this community is. adding in a character with a tentacle will create so much H*ntei. I R/DBDgonewild will be so full of that stuff it will make even the most fearless man scared
Comments
Nah, they're saving tentacles for Slenderman. Nemesis deconfirmed. (jk)
But eh, I don't really care about others' kinks.
Yeah uh ew, no
I don't know much about Resident Evil...
But
Tentacles you say... :V
Tentacle Kate hentai!? Well, I mean, it wouldn't be the worst idea...
...
Wait, there's gonna be Dwight hentai too isn't there?
RISE, ALLIES!
We must not allow the sacrilegious defilement of our precious avatars!
As long as they leave Cheryl out of it, I'm ok with it
Do you want it to be the same as in Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse?
No one is safe from DeviantArt. Not even characters that aren't even in the game.