Do you think DS should deactivate when interacting with killer belongings?
in Polls
I mean, if you can take the time to cleanse yourself, disarm a trap, or remove an RBT, you aren't being tunneled.
The Alarm Clock and getting caught in traps would obviously not apply.
Comments
I thought it deactivates on totems.
What I mean by killer belongings is items that appear on the map that are killer specific.
I just chose this due to lack of options. I am fine with it working if you try and mess with the trappers traps but I think you would have to be a lot more careful with the pig since there’s a lot going on there
Trappers traps, yes.
RBT Boxes, Devotion pools, or Alarm Clocks, no.
DS should stay active when interacting with jigsaw boxes and definitely deactivate when disarming traps. I'm fine either way with the others.
If you have DS active while disarming bear traps, you basically have old DS, where you can actively work against the killer while they can't do anything against you.
Plus, Trapper is already the weakest killer in the game.
Jigsaw boxes I could see, though.
I said it should deactivate when disarming traps.
So, you just mean RBTs?
Cause bear traps are the only actual "traps" that can be disarmed by interacting with them.
Correct. DS should stay active when interacting with Pig's jigsaw boxes, and deactivate when disarming Trapper's traps. Added Killer names to make it more clear.
So what happens when you Deliverance yourself from the killer shack basement against trapper that's trapped all 3 exits...you just...die? Or when the other survivors goes down when saving you and is unable to disarm a trap?
Does disarming the trap progress the survivors objective in any form?
No.
So why would it disable DS?
You... realize that you don't instantly die if you don't have DS, right?
Plus, that's a very specific scenario.
You've played Trapper, right?
It's Trapper, its not a very specific scenario. Trapper always wants to trap up the basement and get as many kills as possible from that instance.
Literally just yesterday I faced a Trapper that had someone in the basement and all the traps were on all 3 exits.
He did not leave the shack, therefore, anyone that would've attempted to leave would indeed have instantly went down or have been trapped.
You've played Survivor, right?
You do know that DS is made for situations specifically like this, right?
Maybe for Trapper's traps, But for other killer traps, No.