Part 5: How would you feel about Outlast in DBD
Welcome to my fifth poll regarding licensed characters. Hyped for RE chapter. And I figured since were getting a video game chapter again I might as well make a poll for a video game. I'll be honest I don't know anything about Outlast.
previous poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/251235/part-4-how-would-you-feel-about-childs-play-in-dbd#latest
Comments
Normally I would put I'm indifferent on this matter but my friend really wants outlast to be in DBD so for him.
I love Outlast a lot, and I think it'd really fit in this game.
I'd love to see Outlast in the game. Trickster could get a Val skin, everyone's favorite character in Outlast 2!
Being serious, Clown could get a Chris Walker skin, Plague gets Marta or like a scalled type deal, and for the actual killer, I'd love to see Trager. #########, Trager works as a Doctor skin too I guess? Walrider would be interesting but weird. Lots of options! Hey, and Blake would fit in super well too since he seems to only communicate by screaming profanity!
It'd be cool but I wouldn't really want a chapter because... Well there is just not enough where they could do that. I think a paragraph with just a killer is fine.
is blake a survivor in outlast?
He's the protag of the second game iirc
ok
Outlast is great, but who would the killer be? The big guy from outlast 1?
Outlast has a ton of options for who the killer could be.
Chris Walker, Richard Trager, Eddie Gluskin, The Wallrider, Marta. All of them could work.
I have a question if you don't mind answering. Who would the survivor be?
Probably Miles Upshur. He's the most well known of the Outlast protag's, and despite him never speaking in-game, by reading his journal you can tell he has a very fiery personality that'd work great in dbd. Blake is also an option, but I just don't think Outlast 2 was as good as the first one.
Outlast is my 2nd favorite horror game, So I would love to see it in DBD.
What's your first
It's a tie between Resident Evil 7 and Silent Hill 3.
Outlast helped change the horror genre so yes