Funnest Killer To Play Against?
I'd say Pyramid Head. What about you? And why?
I'd say Pyramid Head. What about you? And why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed
Legion, Michael, Oni, Demo, Billy, Trickster, PH
Everyone on the whole "okay" section is the "please dont" for me
I love losing right away because of no counter play and incompetent teammates too. For me it’s Michael just cause I know I’m gonna die anyways so I treat it like and actual horror game, it’s fun.
I enjoy going against Oni and Myers quite a bit
Wow almost everyone finds Oni fun. Not me though.
A good power with counterplay, an insanely intense chase theme and that feeling of dread you get when you hear the little 'He has his power' sound que
What don't you find enjoyable about him? The slugging thing? I can get it if that's why, being slugged in general isn't that fun
Blight, Billy and Huntresses with good ping. Nurse can be fun if it’s just a good Nurse and not a 3000 hour 5 gen slugger.
Possibly Blight.
Yes, the slugging and his blood fury power is just scary.
I like Blights chase music.
Stridor Spirit.
Agreed. Unlimited T3 Myers feels unfair.
Why do I not mind Stridor Spirit?
Death
Death?
Doctor? I personally despise going against him. The static blast, 'snap out of it' feature, the constant screaming and voices...it's a pain in the bum.
Oni, by quite a large margin IMO
you and I have very different experience when it comes to facing spirits.
You must be facing pretty bad Spirits then
No I just play stealthily when I know its her. She's one of the few killers that I actually find scary.
for me nurse
out playing her actually feels like an out play to me
Tbh going against Nurse ain't even fun even though it's an easy Nurse