Hook Farming.
So i know we all HATE to be farmed by randoms because they want to unhook us for there points. Yes they somewhat punish it ut not really. They need to make a kick off option for the hooked survivor which can only be activated within the killers terror radius that way people can abuse it. But someone who is hooked has zero control over being med and most killers just take the ez wn in which i dont blame them but why punish the hooked survivor for somenes greed. ny takers????
Comments
I'e suggested this before a few weeks back, pretty much the same thing. Give hooked survivors the option to face kick if their being unhooked inside the killers radius. I'e had too many games where it isn't just farming me for points, pursued survivors will run to the hook and unhook a player (I've seen this from both killer and survivor perspective) as a distraction, and again I don't blame a killer if he goes for the easy kill, though i have been noticing more and more killers punishing these farmers lately.
It’s one of three survivors that I get farmed by...
The classic Farmer David with We’re Gonna Live Forever
Claudette who tries to be helpful but fails miserably
A nooby Meg with an IQ of 2000 who will most likely get pulled off of me before she can even unhook.
Especially since the "you cannot be downed before you regain control of your character"-statement doesn't always seem to hold up in reality. I've had situations where I swear my characters feet didn't even touch the ground before I'm down.
i totally respect your opinion but it is 100 percent annoying to be farmed over and over the invincibility before regaining control somewhat helps but most of the time there isn't anything around to continue a chase and even then you're still injured and the chase wont last very long. but i see why you would think its ridiculous . Just gets old to be farmed over and over
This would just flip the abuse to the other side. I think it'd be more effective to grant a bloodpoint bonus (something like "Rescue Interrupt") to killers for hitting the unhooker immediately after an unhooking, in order to incentivize going after them rather than the freshly rescued survivor.
when i play killer i usually down the unhooked survivor to punish the unhooker then go after the person who unhooked him and let the other survivor be picked up