So Clown Got a Buff?
https://youtu.be/lz9HahIX8AE
I love desync lol
I love desync lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jesus, that blue filter hurt my eyes. How do you even play like that?
What the hell was that filter?
It isnt a filter. Only way i can record is through my phone videoing the TV screen. I should say, upload that is.
Ah yes, Clown's new bottle, the Afterpiece Annihilator.
Any survivor that walks into its smoke instantly disconnects from the game. No questions asked.
She didn't disconnect! Actually she was the only one to live. Hatch with 2 gens left
Heh, that's pretty damn ironic of her lol.