Can we please get the old idle and running animations for survivors?

The current animations for survivors look silly in my opinion. I feel like they don’t look scared anymore and I don’t like it. I think they should keep these animations and add the old ones in too. If you’re not in the killer’s terror radius then they should have the current animations, but when they are in the terror radius they should have the old ones. I feel like the current survivor animations make them seem more calm and not scared even though there is a killer near by. What do you all think about my idea or the current survivor animations?

Comments

  • I'd go a step further and make animations available in the shop for iri shards. Just toss a bunch of animations on the shop and see what's popular and what isn't. New mori for Trapper? On the shop. Silly run cycle for Dwight? On the shop.

    That would open up some things.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I'd go a step further and make animations available in the shop for iri shards. Just toss a bunch of animations on the shop and see what's popular and what isn't. New mori for Trapper? On the shop. Silly run cycle for Dwight? On the shop.

    That would open up some things.

    Brilliant. That way its possible to have a lobby that each survivor has a different movement animation.

  • I like the new animations. I like being able to hide behind a thin tree as a last resort instead of my ass sticking out.

  • I love the idea of having a calm/nervous animation swap, and agree the old idles were more atmospherically appropriate, but the old run cycle is super artificial compared to the new one (especially on turning) and I'd be pretty meh on having that one in a chase instead of the new one. The idea of buyable animations is fantastic, though. I love the possibility of unique moris and idles that that could bring.

  • I just want the old spinning on floor when slugged. I miss that animation so much. Used it to thank killers.

  • No, thank you.