Salty Survivors 2.0



aNoThEr BaTcH oF SaLt To aDd To My ChIpS

Comments

  • Dont play with your best addons, its not fair.
  • That's survivors in a nutshell. Bring 2 d-strikes, then cry and pretend they wanted a fair game.

    I love camping and tunneling them then watching them cry. If you wanted a proper game you wouldn't bring that broken crap.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    That's survivors in a nutshell. Bring 2 d-strikes, then cry and pretend they wanted a fair game.

    I love camping and tunneling them then watching them cry. If you wanted a proper game you wouldn't bring that broken crap.

    Nah i didnt camp or tunnel them, i think camping and tunneling are far more broken than ds and i dont want to abuse them. It is fun to watch them suffer as i destroy them tho.

  • Literally just had this convo with a survivor now. He asked why I camped. Acting like he wants a fair, sporting game. Their team had 3 decisive strikes. He didn't see the problem.

    Decisive is broken as hell and everyone knows it, but ok its part of the game. Well so is camping, they even make it easier with Insidious.


  • @No_Cluie_Louis said:


    aNoThEr BaTcH oF SaLt To aDd To My ChIpS

    Such a tryhard, said the DS guy..... classic :wink:

  • That's not even full insta saw, that's cold insta saw. ;)
  • Quick warning block all user names or you might be banned.
  • @thekiller490490 said:
    Quick warning block all user names or you might be banned.

    Steam names are kidna arbitrary because yuo can change them anytime.
    But yeah, probably would have been better to censor names

  • Luckly I haven't been on so I haven't run into any salty people... unlike my friend... he complains about everything. you got off the hook to early, how did that killer know I was there, I hear him no matter where I am, I missed my DS, he's Lagging way to much (minor lag). I'll stop. He is just salty about everything.
  • If you win in any way, even a 1k, expect salt.

    Sore losers are sore losers any way you slice it.

    8 billion people in this world...there's bound to be some bad apples playing dbd.
  • 2 ds, 4 sc and he's crying about add-ons? Something tells me he's not rank 13 because of rank reset. I'd of just said, "qq, gg, yw for streamers" and left.

  • @thekiller490490 said:
    Quick warning block all user names or you might be banned.

    I thought i did, didn't realise i hadn't done it on the top one but i've done it now. Thanks for the headsup