New Rancid Abattoir bug.
I... the clip is pretty self explanatory, I couldn't repair the gen from that side, it just kicked me off. Location: Rancid Abattoir (Coldwind Farm).
https://youtu.be/b9LmbiPxCfI
Tagged:
Mod
I... the clip is pretty self explanatory, I couldn't repair the gen from that side, it just kicked me off. Location: Rancid Abattoir (Coldwind Farm).
https://youtu.be/b9LmbiPxCfI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I meant to put this under Bug Reporting, I don't know how it ended up in Feedback And Suggestions
PS: this map is not rancid abattoir, is torment crek
To put it simply I am an idiot
This is already listed in bug reports, please feel free to vote up the bug report in that section, thank you.