Poor Wraith

So I was playing against a Wraith and he had NOED (obv from screenshot), but he was playing AFK Wraith. We 99ed all of the last 3 gens and scoured the map for totems, all 5 were finally gone. We pop one of the 99ed gens and Wraith whacks the other Feng Min. Realizes his NOED is gone and DCed.

Untitled91.png


Comments

  • First off: Wrong forum section.

    Secondly: No sympathy for anyone running NOED. He got what he deserved.

  • @Firellius said:

    First off: Wrong forum section.

    Secondly: No sympathy for anyone running NOED. He got what he deserved.

    sorry, usually it puts it in general discussions automatically for me, I guess it just messed up this time qwq

  • How were you able to get your teammates to 99 gens, they're on console so i assume not a swf

  • @Babawizwiz said:

    How were you able to get your teammates to 99 gens, they're on console so i assume not a swf

    Because I finally got put with teammates that realized, "Hm maybe that Wraith has NOED and is playing endgame Wraith"

    The other Feng did two totems, Nea did one, and Meg did two. How I got my bold points was just burning him out of invisibility and blinding him so I could at least have a few bold points