Crab Charm
"A charm with a very charming presence, this crab is holding a knife in its claw. Why is it holding a knife in its claw? We will never know."
The idea for this is simple; another in-game event where you can get a charm, this time of a crab holding a knife in its claw. This would be a fun little event and I think would be fitting for the Summer that's fast approaching.
How I envision it is that when the End Game Collapse, five large crabs will suddenly spawn around the Trial Grounds, where you can chase them (or they chase you with their threatening knives) and if you incapacitate them, you get to pick them up as a Charm!
You can even go a step further with this by having the charm use not only a knife model, but perhaps every Killer Weapon model in the game, as well, including weapons that are reserved for Powers (such as the Beartraps, Wailing Bell, Chainsaw, etc.). This could be changed in its own little sub-menu so it doesn't bog up with over 30 different charm types.
I feel this would be a very fun and befitting Summer event and charm. But how about you guys? What do you think about it?
Comments
As long as it says something about money, I'm all for it.
shing shing best prepare those shins
there it goes.
https://youtu.be/vnkuiFu4KQ4Yes
If this actually does get into the game, imagine how many people would be confused, amused or terrified of a large crab running around with a knife and chasing after them.
That's the kind of reaction I want to see from people and that's why I made this thread.