I’m loving Huntress

I have 900+ hours in DBD right now and I have probably played Huntress like 2 or 3 hours during my first 750-800 hours of playing. I was pretty terrible with her but probably around a month or two ago I started playing Huntress a lot, found myself improving with her, and now she’s one of my favorite killers to play as. Getting long-ranged hatchets from up to 15 meters is very satisfying and it also feels good knowing that Huntress, despite being a powerful killer, has reasonable counterplay with one of the highest skill ceilings in the game. Only thing I despise about her is Iri Head but thankfully it got nerfed after 50 years.

Comments

  • I'm at a similar situation, I played survivor for probably 1,800 hours and ghostface my other 200 and recently started playing huntress and I couldnt believe how fun she is! Especially with wind up add-ons, she is so strong

    Edit: it's also funny because David has always been my main survivor since day 1 so now the whole Lullaby of the Dark characters are my favorites 🙂

  • @jakesotto said:

    I'm at a similar situation, I played survivor for probably 1,800 hours and ghostface my other 200 and recently started playing huntress and I couldnt believe how fun she is! Especially with wind up add-ons, she is so strong

    Edit: it's also funny because David has always been my main survivor since day 1 so now the whole Lullaby of the Dark characters are my favorites 🙂

    And David is a hottie too.

  • Yeah, Huntress is one of the most rewarding killers if you play her properly .

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Yeah, Huntress is one of the most rewarding killers if you play her properly .

    Yeah and she can also very punishing if you don’t play her well which is good for strong killers like her.

  • There is a reason why I consider her to be my "secondary main". She is very fun, and rewarding, to play as.

  • @GannTM said:

    I have 900+ hours in DBD right now and I have probably played Huntress like 2 or 3 hours during my first 750-800 hours of playing. I was pretty terrible with her but probably around a month or two ago I started playing Huntress a lot, found myself improving with her, and now she’s one of my favorite killers to play as. Getting long-ranged hatchets from up to 15 meters is very satisfying and it also feels good knowing that Huntress, despite being a powerful killer, has reasonable counterplay with one of the highest skill ceilings in the game. Only thing I despise about her is Iri Head but thankfully it got nerfed after 50 years.

    Same situation except with blight. I never thought I would like blight and didnt even plan on picking him up but I won him in a giveaway and holy ######### he is fun especially since POV change.

  • Never liked playing huntress personally. Clown is a bit more forgiving and more set up based rather than pure mechanics so I prefer him

  • @GeneralV said:

    There is a reason why I consider her to be my "secondary main". She is very fun, and rewarding, to play as.

    Definitely agree.

    @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/251319/i-m-loving-huntress

    Same situation except with blight. I never thought I would like blight and didnt even plan on picking him up but I won him in a giveaway and holy ######### he is fun especially since POV change.

    Blight is one of my favorites as well.

    @Phasmamain said:

    Never liked playing huntress personally. Clown is a bit more forgiving and more set up based rather than pure mechanics so I prefer him

    That’s fair. I like playing Clown a little bit as well but I guess everyone has personal preferences as I like the mechanical skill based killers.