What Killer perk would you like to see?
I personally would like to see a perk where you can just insta-kill 1 survivor per match
I personally would like to see a perk where you can just insta-kill 1 survivor per match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
soooo Rancor?
How about a perk that lets you block off a gen after kicking it. It should have a cooldown timer of 30 sec
Is there already one than can stun a survivor? If not then that one.
A perk where you can use something like Lanza de Rampalago that one shots someone if you do the conditions to activate it, and it'll have to have a cooldown.
Funnily enough, the perk you thought up of already exists. Rancor.
I want a perk that speeds up the generator regression speed (other than Ruin). I thought up of this on the create your own perk thread:
You feel your anger boiling while around others. When chasing a survivor, each survivor that is in your terror radius gives you 1 token, up to a maximum of 3. Each token increases the generator regression speed by 25/50/75%, up to a maximum of 75/150/225%. When a survivor exits your radius, lose a token.
The survivor that you are currently chasing is not counted as a token.
The regression bonus does not stack with other perks.(Not sure about this one.)It would also work amazingly with M&A's terror radius shifting.
I like that idea. Could work as an anti gen-tapping perk.
More after game bloodpoint multiplier perks.
Every time you get stunned, you get 1 token, you spend 3 tokens to destroy a pallet that hasnt been dropped yet, would be op
I want a perk that makes survivors who run the killer around for a while or do well in chases harder to catch. I made this suggestion in a create your own perk thread.