SOLO Q STATISTICS and experience after playing 1 WEEK and 46 MATCHES.
Hi everyone. I hope u all are ok,
I am main survivor with 350 hours of gameplay rank purple (i am between 4-6 rank).
I like to play and try improve my gameplay like the majority of players and also watch some videos from top players or streamers.
I´ve been complaining about the great difficulties Solo q survivors have on the game. The more I played the more I felt that game was unbalanced for solo survivors.
So I wrote some posts here calling for a buff / balance of the game at solo q at some threads.
Some people told me that maybe this was my impression. So I investigated and tried to find some DBD official statistic about win rate %. And I found nothing but very light stats at dbd.onteh.net.au. that didn´t serve me.
Therefore I decided to make an excel and register my own games to have precise information about the win-rate on my games.
The rules were simple. I would try my best to survive. If I died early, I would spectate the match. Dc or suiciding not allowed for me. Most of the times I was carrying a medikit with Meg, my favourite character.
Perks: bond, agility, unbreakable and Spine chill.
During games I have registered 7 aspects:
· Killer
· Quantity of kills.
· Number of escapes.
· Gens repaired.
· If there was hard tunneling or camping.
· Personal survival.
· Other aspects (killer concedes hatch, dc, suicides…)
So, after 1 week of play and 46 games, I think I have more than enough information to analyze.
Here you can see the excel and the results as rank 5 survivor.
P.D: Please. It has taken a lot of time to get this stats and analize them. And this time I´m trying to be the more impersonal i can. So let´s try to be objective and evade sensationalism.
Comments
The stats definitely says otherwise and the personal experience of many others. It's almost completely impossible as survivor to win at rank 1 against another rank 1 killer that knows what they are doing and that shouldn't be true.
I would contribute with stats, but it needs to captured in an automatic way.
Solo queue is just a ridiculously frustrating experience.
Most of the time (80% and above) your biggest opponent is not the killer but your fellow survivors.
I am red rank survivor, how i am escaping then?
By Dev's admission the game is balanced when 2 Survivors die and 2 escape so from the get go 50% of Survivors in all matches should die/are presumed to die and 50% should escape/are presumed to escape. So it's a toss between the 4 of the survivors to see who dies and who escapes, the problem is nobody wants to die, nobody is willing to sacrifice for the others, wich is a legitimate thing to a small degree but is it fair for someone who hides all match and contributes nothing to escape while a survivor who did gens, who rescued team mates, who engaged in chases with the killer and bought time for someone else to do gens to end up dead? This scenario doesn't even need to involve the killer being strong or weak, being scummy or friendly, it's all about Survivors and their attitude and how they play.
While 4 escapes and 4 kills are possible to happen both of those scenarios are part of the desired outcome by 50% since 2 should die in the 4 kill game anyway and 2 should escape in the 4 escape game. There are manny factors that go into the results of 4 escapes and 4 kills, 1 survivor making a mistake can potentially be disastrous for the the 4 but a good play by 1 individual also helps the 4. For example a flashlight save can mean the killer doesn't hook/kill someone, can mean killer doesn't get BBQ, Pop, Make Your Choice, a stack of Devour Hope etc, this is huge and it was a play by that 1 Survivor but that play helps all survivors equally so anytime some random survivor makes a good play everyone benefits, including the bad survivors.
All this to say that Survivor input is alot more important for Survivor gameplay than Killer input and killer benefits or loses based on Survivors input aswell. You can't say any killer who gets 4 kills needs a nerf and any killer of gets 4 escapes needs a buff. You can't make Survivors stronger just because you're playing the game with 1 or more survivors that aren't playing well, if they buff Solo survivor then the increased difficulty for killer is the same regardless if they are sweaty killer or a friendly killer, you're already screwing people who aren't problematic just because you or someother survivor isn't surviving, and you're making killers facing 4 mini SWF's. This is Survivor Entitlement.
And this only creates another problem, SWF get's infinetly stronger if Solos get stronger aswell, if each individual survivor on a SWF is harder to catch then the SWF as a whole is harder to catch aswell so then you have to buff Killers but if you buff Killers then Solos are once again in the initial position. It's a vicious cycle of Surviver Entitlement. The game needs atchange to it's format wich is what my first post is about, a change to the format of the game would solve alot of problems but since you disresgard that like you'll disresgard this then it doesn't matter, this stupid cycle of Survivor Entitlement will continue.
Good stats, nice work.
Confirms what we've been saying for years; solo queue is hit garbage.
Bhbr needs to do something. Either buff solo players or make it more worth while to do it. Because at the moment i only play solo queue to get my daily shard bonus, it's just way to frustrating to do more.
I´ll just post this here:
This is the popular DBD streamer Otzdarva making a challengue. He wants to get as killer a 50 win victories in a row (3 or 4 kills in game).
You can check his progression at this excel he shares on his Twitch channel.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PVh8RE3uy88YjdOYPA0Xi35b8ReCDteHZo0lFYKw2HI/edit?usp=sharing
I have to say I don´t much know about Otzdarva. I suppose he is a top player.
But, if you see his stats, you will notice he has:
He has a 50 W streak with 13/ 23 killers. And he ISN´T EVEN USING ADD-ONS.
If this man can superate 50 games in a row with 3 or more kills in game, even without using add-ons, with half of the killers (till the actual date), I think these stats also speak about the GAME UNBALANCE. For he winning 50 games in a row, there are 200 survivor defeats.
Check his worksheet. I find it very interesting.
I think these stats also speak about the GAME UNBALANCE
Or a matchmaking failure.
It can be a unbalanced game or a matchmaking failure causing an unbalanced game. But at the end, his stats as killer as simply astonishing.
I´d like to see a Solo Q survivor getting those streaks. Not in terms of personal scapes, but Survivors victory. Can you guys imagine that? Me neither 🤣🤣