How hard is it to learn blight? I'm planning on unlocking him.
How hard to learn?
Is he easy to get a hang of?
Builds that is really good
How hard to learn?
Is he easy to get a hang of?
Builds that is really good
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Learning him is pretty fun tbh, even if you lose a lot. It's hard to learn and play him, but you'll find it fun.
I don't know much about Blight. But, Blight is very hard on consoles. He can be difficult on PC. Also, Tinkerer, Ruin, BBQ, Undying.
Ok:) so how long does it take to get a hang of him?
PC is a bit easier than console. But as someone said he is fun to learn either way. Pluse i feel like the devs have made him a lot easier to use with the recent patches and he is definitely A GOOD PICK.
Ok thx:) can't wait to get him
I still struggle with him but i find myself getting some crazy rush hits and BOY DO THEY FEEL GOOD!!!! lmao
Awesome:) he sounds fun
Very hard but very much worth it. Second only to Nurse in terms of learning difficulty. You have to learn the bump logic/optimal bump pathing, plus every map has its quirks in terms of collision.
I'll try my best. But Hey as long as I have fun with him can't complain
A week maybe, if you keep playing as him.
You know some good builds to use on him?
Ok thx
Well, if you use myself for comparison, I lost my first 3 games as blight, and won around 98% of games afterwards (counting a win as a 4k or 3k with hatch keys don't exist)
He's sorta difficult not nurse level tho because even if you fail your still 115 and have mobility
Perks to learn with/win with ruin bbq undying tinker and the green aura reading addons
Perks for fun devour bbq pop and any perk you want or undying
He's pretty easy to learn imo.
If you know how to play nurse, you're automatically at least decent with him.
Yeah. I got my adept with him the day he came out, and I'm on console.
Learning him is exactly like learning Nurse but without the mental toll.
Yeah, I feel like Blight has a lower skill floor because even if you have absolutely 0 aim with his power, he's still a 115% killer with a great mobility tool.