I suicide on hook when i face stridor spirit...

I used to defend spirit so much,my favourite killer,but ######### this.

This is totally unfun to play against.And it is common.

/next

EDIT: To clarify....i never give up with any killer,normal spirit i find extremely fun to face(spine chill+ IW lover)

With stridor spirit is a diferent story,if she has more than 60 IQ and she has more than 4-5 hooks with 4-5 gens up then yes i suicide.I won't even bother for hatch play.

If she is good there is literally no counter,a god nurse will make mistakes eventually cause we are humans after all not AI.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205328#Comment_2205328

    But why so, if I may ask? I mean, if you don't think he is OP, why would you hate facing him?

    It is difficult to explain, but there is just something about him that gets on my nerves.

    Not to mention his broken reveal mechanic.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2204986#Comment_2204986

    Sorry, rushing gens is a strategy. It ruins your fun because the game ends so fast, but still, I win easier by doing it.

    Sorry, something being a strategy doesn't automatically render it ok. If you personally find it fun to be face camped 10 games in a row, I won't believe you. You never play survivor if you say that, or not enough survivor. I used to be like you. I was a killer main and I used to think camping and tunneling are ok. Decided to main survivor for a week to see how it feels. Oh boy, it is ATROCIOUS. I feel like DCing every game.

    Lol funny. Ok let me put it this way both ways are strategys

  • I don't blame you it's more so annoying everyone tries to justify Spirit's current power like equip this or that.

    You really going to stick with one loadout under the assumption you'll always verse the same enemy? How fun.

    Let me just keep a boring meta loadout always on so I have the perfect loadout when I eventually face a Stridor Spirit. Great logic.

    At this point it's the norm that the majority in matchmaking don't bother against Spirit even if they know they can win. It's because she's just not fun to play against unless she's trash but at that point you could be bullying any other killer and get the same result.

    Also all of you scolding OP about just suiciding - Here's the reality of the situation even at red ranks.

    You could be playing with a survivor who is good at loops but when you eventually get that game against the Spirit it's noticeable that even these players either play overly passively because they don't care about the game or they give up and move next. People don't like playing against a Spirit and they'll just be like "idc" the entire game putting more pressure on the other survivors because the distaste on wanting to verse a Spirit. Why should anyone bother sticking around in a game like that? I'm sure af not sticking around when I see two teammates constantly hiding in lockers and walking near the edges of the map to avoid getting chased.

    I actually recognize players who are good at looping / survivor who just stop giving a ######### when they verse Spirit - Spirit has that affect on players.

  • Well, I am main killer and I dont like people Who suicide just because they think the killer is OP..... But Spirit with Stridor is just from another planet, no counterplay and noobie-friendly killer, Spirit carry mediocre players to red ranks without any kind of problems.

    In this case, I agree with you, is just not fun to play against her, If I have to choose betwen Stridor Spirit and Fright Nurse.... 100% nurse, at least she requires skill to slug 3-4 survivors.

    Even Twinsluggers needs more skill than Spirit xD

  • Wish more survivors did this when I play Stridor Spirit. Would make those matches even easier.

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    Wish more survivors did this when I play Stridor Spirit. Would make those matches even easier.

    It really doesn't get much easier than playing Spirit, though. Spirit is there for the people who don't even want to try.

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    Wish more survivors did this when I play Stridor Spirit. Would make those matches even easier.

    This kind of players are the reason why Killers get nerfs :)

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205698#Comment_2205698

    Ah, so you ruin the match for 4 people (3 Survivors & the Killer) so that your own gaming experience is not ruined.

    Rather than being an adult and accepting that your opponent does not have to ask your permission to run Killers or perks. Peak entitlement.

    👍️

    Like I said, I don’t care.

1 2 3 ›