Perk Rework | LightWeight

Okay. We all know that there are a lot of questionable perks in Dead By Daylight. I've decided to come up with my own small changes on these perks just for fun. It's not always the biggest changes but it's at least something.

Lightweight.png

What do you think about it?

Comments

  • This is exactly what I was thinking! A small buff that suits Lightweight and makes it more worth running. Love the presentation by the way

  • @Trwth said:

    This is exactly what I was thinking! A small buff that suits Lightweight and makes it more worth running. Love the presentation by the way

    Well thank you :)

  • Due to how loud killer chase music is, this doesn't seem that game-changing but it's still better than the previous version

    Now I'd like to see perks that increases or decreases chase music volume

  • Amazing perk buff! This can work well in Ninja builds; because of the added buff of Making sounds alot harder to hear for Killer

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    Due to how loud killer chase music is, this doesn't seem that game-changing but it's still better than the previous version

    Now I'd like to see perks that increases or decreases chase music volume

    There should be an option in settings in my opinion. At least to decrease the volume.

  • @Dream_Whisper said:

    Amazing perk buff! This can work well in Ninja builds; because of the added buff of Making sounds alot harder to hear for Killer

    I'm glad you like it :)

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2210065#Comment_2210065

    There should be an option in settings in my opinion. At least to decrease the volume.

    If there's one thing I've learned from various threads, it's that decreasing chase music will "remove stealth" and "make juking impossible".

  • No more sound perks please. The meta right now against killer is making yourself impossible to hear.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    No more sound perks please. The meta right now against killer is making yourself impossible to hear.

    That's just a bug in Iron Will. It should be fixed in a decade or so